Saturday, April 6, 2013

ME and why I made this

My name is Vasika Udurawane, or just call me Vasika if you want to.I am a Sri Lankan, born and bred in this little country which, for thirty years, has been in the midst of a terrible, terrible war. I am eighteen as of this year and still schooling, and I would like to tell you that perhaps you think me vain by putting my own name as my blog name, then, do not fear, really. I am not that sorta person by a large margin actually, so let's begin by saying a few things.
Firstly, dinosaurs were my first love.
It started in the third year of my life, when I got my first little dinosaur book. I was so hooked. And I also had the genes of an artist within me. So, I began to draw them. To scribble all the dinos in the world, and thus began the greatest odyssey of my life....


No comments:

Post a Comment